12.08.2009

Buzz Bakesale 09

It was a long 12 hour day of shooting. With the majority of the bands going on in daylight and without stage setups, it would be the action and emotion of the acts that would make great photos and not cool concert lights and effects. The crowd in attendance was really young and brought back my memories of when I was in high school and went to the radio shows of the day and let loose in the pit. It put me off a little bit though when I saw 15 year old girls smoking cigarettes.

My two favorite sets of the day had to be Metric and Cage The Elephant. They both made for great shots. Cage The Elephant's lead singer, Matt Shultz, was spastic and even jumped into the crowd for a bit.
 
Here my favorite shots from the day. Check out the rest of the pictures from the day here.

30 Seconds To Mars



Chevelle



Matisyahu



The Used



Skindred



Panic At The Disco




Cage The Elephant



Our Lady Peace



Anberlin



Sick Puppies



Manchester Orchestra



Say Anything



Metric



After Midnight Project



Halestorm






No comments: