6.25.2012

FAT Art Village Better Block Artwalk, C & I Studios, and Fox & Hounds

Ft. Lauderdale, FL- Last weekend I checked out the Better Block day artwalk at the FAT Art Village for New Times. There was some great art and it actually wasn't too hot out. Check out the full slideshow over at New Times.



After the conclusion of the Better Block art walk, C & I studios had a few bands play live in their studio. Some friends and I headed out for the night cap and caught sets by Sirens & Sealions & Forlorn Strangers. The bands were both light and folk, a great vibe for the intimate setting.

Sirens & Sealions









Forlorn Strangers












After C & I, we stopped by Fox and Hounds, a dive bar with punk bands playing. A complete switch up in vibe and an interesting scene. 




No comments: