1.06.2014

Christmas in New England

I spent Christmas with family in New England this year. We visited my grandpa twice at his nursing home and it was great to see him.



I asked grandpa to smile, but he wasn't, so I told him to smile as if he had just farted. It worked. 


The latest episdoe of Playboy was a Christmas gift





It always strikes me as such a sad place. As my dad says, I'll jump first.










We celebrated my uncle Pete's retirement at his place on Cape Cod and as part of his celebration him and some of the family took part in the polar plunge. At a lovely 30 degrees, it was cold outside and the water was damn cold too. Here's the video I posted on instagram.















Here are some more from through the trip














Christmas cookies are a team effort

















1 comment:

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Twitter Followers?
Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on You Like Hits?