2.17.2010

New Found Glory, Fireworks, Hello Goodbye, and Saves the Day at Revolution

t had been a while since my last show at Revolution in Fort Lauderdale. The pit is a little tough to shoot from because of the combination of a high stage and not much room to step back. The lighting used to be horrible with almost all colored light with rare front light. Things have changed. I'm thinking about sending the light guy a thank you letter, because the lighting for this show was great. Even with most of the bands bouncing around for their set, I was able to get sharp photos. The opening bands built up the energy, and New Found Glory had the crowd going bananas.

I am now using Photoshelter more actively and my images are now available for print and licensing through the site.


New Found Glory, Fireworks, Hello Goodbye, & Saves the Day at Revolution 2-9-10 - Images by Alex Markow

No comments: