9.30.2010

Lee Corporate Portrait

It's been a while since I photographed a corporate portrait.  As I surfed the internet the night before checking out other corporate photographers I reminded myself that it is really about getting what the client wants and not trying this and that with different angles and lighting schemes. My style tends to go towards being creative on set and working with models to produce unique images. With this portrait I went in with a specific look I wanted and executed it with in 15 images. I had the client review it on screen and that was it. For me it was thirty minutes in and out. With a busy day of business, the client only had to take 10 minutes out of his day to get his picture taken.



The set up was partly dictated by size of the room that I had to photograph in. As you can see by the picture, it wasn't that much. I wanted the background to be high key so I would have to light it in addition to the main light on the subject. The background light was angled just open enough to where it would spill on to the subject adding a nice desperation light for his shoulder and the side of his face. For a little bit of fill for his face, I added a 16x20 white board from below.

No comments: