9.21.2010

Test with Joella

As I get closer to finishing up at school, with two quarters left, I continue to try and use the studio and equipment available to me at school as much as possible. The more you photograph, the more you learn, right? I had some lighting ideas I wanted to use and invited Joella for a shoot. Chantelle Tarride once again did make up for me. One concept that I am developing for my final portfolio is a series involving lighting with shapes and using shapes as graphic elements. Here is the start of that series. It's gotta be one of my favorite images I've created.


These were lit with a strip softbox from the left with an octabox camera left for fill. I like the broad highlight the strip gives with the octabox for some wrap around fill. 




These were photographed with an octabox and reflector. 


No comments: