9.14.2010

Skate Sesh at Three Blocks

This was my first time officially shooting skate. I have had the desire to do so for a while now, but was unable to until I got a wide angle lens. I can admit that finally getting a wide angle lens is like a breath of fresh air.
I photograph all sorts of things, and every time I do shoot sports or something with motion involved it makes me have a lot of respect for sports photographers. There's a big difference between reacting and anticipating action and shooting in a studio. Here are some cool single shots from the day.






Lines of the day







The Skate Crew





2 comments:

Amanda Moore said...

Wide lenses make a world of a difference, don't they? I love your choice to include several series in your post! It definitely gives the viewer a better grasp on the importance of timing.

Can't wait to see some more of this crew!

Blogger said...

(Download) $12,234 in 2 months Betting App?

Let me get it right.

I don't care about sports. Never cared less.

I tried everything from stocks & forex to internet advertising and affiliate products.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

I think I finally found it. Grab It TODAY!!