10.31.2009

Lilly

Lilly has always wanted to do a shoot with me. I used to work with her and we have remained good friends. She is an incredibly nice person. I had the chance to set up my backdrop in my living room and invited her over. I started the shoot out with taking more of the classical style portrait. I joked with Lilly that this one would be for her mom.



For this shot I went with a reflective umbrella to create the split lighting on her face, added some fill light with another reflective umbrella,  and used a reflector to her left. I love the shape of her pose.







With a similar lighting setup as the previous shot, the highlights on this shot add great shape to Lilly's chest. I added a photo filter in post to the background and highlights on Lilly. Lilly's seductive yet subtle pose makes the photo.

 

No comments: