7.28.2010

BLORR at City Tropics in Melbourne Beach 7-17-2010

I took a quick trip up to Melbourne for the weekend recently to see my friend Keith. He had his place to himself, there was surf, and a local band he recommended was playing that weekend. Things worked out nicely. Here are the photos from BLORR's (Bastard Lovechild of Rock and Roll) performance at a local spot called City Tropics.

"Get low with me"













 







Opening act Peter Baldwin











More photos from a couple surf sessions over the weekend to come. I even shot some 35mm film.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You went to City Tropics? I almost had to read this twice. And of course there are waves in Melbourne silly.... :D Glad you had fun in my hometown. Wish I knew when you were going, I could have assisted in a tour.