7.31.2010

The Vans Warped Tour 2010

   As I waited for my Warped Tour photo pass before the gates opened at Cruzan Amphitheatre, I was taken back to a time when I was in high school. The demographic for Warped Tour is much younger then that of other shows that I tend to go to. The awkwardness of being a teenager was on display, yet I was reminded of how much fun I had in my youth going to shows and kicking some ass in the pit.

   Now mind you, it was a bazillion degrees out all day. There isn't much shade to go around on the Cruzan Amphitheatre grounds and the sun was beating down all day. I was wearing shorts and a t shirt and I could barely see through my viewfinder I was sweating so much. I am officially dumbfounded. I would almost consider this a health hazard.

 
 
Here are some of the best photos from the photo pit. View the complete gallery

After Midnight Project

Andrew W.K.



 Automatic Loveletter

 Singer Kyle Even of Breathe Carolina jumps in the crowd


Confide



Dillinger Escape Plan



Dirty Little Rabbits


Emmure




Face to Face



Fight Fair


Four Year Strong


 Pretty Reckless

 

 Reel Big Fish

 

 Rumor Has It

 

 Sum 41

 

The Rocket Summer

 

 

I used to crowd surf when I was younger. That was before I grew to 6'4 and 200 pounds. Just not the same anymore. The offical Crowd Surf of the Day goes to this guy who crowd surfed on his cart. The guards didn't know what to think. 


Here are some crowd shots from throughout the day











I also cooled off in the skate tent and took some photos


























No comments: